I don’ know about you, but I love snacking. Here’s one of my favorites–baked sesame kale chips–that takes under 5 minutes to prepare and is perfect after a long day at work when you don’t want to spend all night in the kitchen!
Here’s the before:
…And the after. Viola!
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tsp olive/sesame/coconut oil
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- A handful of sesame seeds
- Rinse kale, tear into bite-size pieces, and pat dry. Set out for 20 minutes or until leaves are mostly dry (this is very important, since otherwise you'll have soggy chips)!.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- Transfer kale to lined baking sheet and toss with olive oil and soy sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and place in the oven.
- After five minutes, flip kale pieces with a spatula. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until you reach your desired consistency.
- Note: I prefer my kale chips to be less crunchy, so experiment with your own cooking time. Have fun with it!